Zooming into each pixel that the world of Diverso Technology is made of… what will you see? Amongst other office solutions… Printers. We are all about Konica Minolta printers, copiers, scanning and document finishing! Konica Minolta printers offer cutting-edge solutions for all your printing needs. Say goodbye to jams and hello to seamless productivity. Automate […]
Diverso – Combatting The COVID-19 Pandemic
We at Diverso are taking the necessary precautions to limit the spread of the virus as far as possible. If it is necessary for a Diverso employee to visit your office, it is imperative to work together, because the risk is equally high for all parties.
Diverso has the following in place to combat the COVID-19 virus:
- No employee to come to work when any of the COVID-19 symptoms are experienced (i.e. coughing, sore throat, fever, breathing troubles) for the appropriate period
- Each technician and driver is equipped with hand sanitiser that is used before and after each site visit
- Technicians and drivers will comply with all reasonable and communicated precautionary regulations implemented by our customers
- Telephonic support is available to try and minimise social contact
- Visitors to Diverso must sanitise their hands before entering Diverso
- Constant training and informing of employees of COVID-19 precautions and impact (e.g. avoiding physical contact with colleagues and customers, keeping a 1.5m distance from fellow human beings, washing hands regularly, using hand sanitiser after touching surfaces)
- A major step-up of all internal hygiene measures at Diverso
- Additional stock orders to try and avoid out-of-stock situations
- A case-by-case handling of clients with economic challenges
Clients are welcome to contact Diverso directly with any concerns.
Lock-down was announced, and therefore Diverso will be closed, with limited support as from midnight on Thursday, 2020/03/26, until Thursday, 2020/04/16, or as announced from time to time.
This article is a general information sheet and should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
Diverso Technology (Pty) Ltd
2 Delson Circle
Somerset West Business Park
What is professionalism as a company value? In theory, the professionalism expected from any team is a collection of traits that together make up an exceptional employee, and in turn, a successful company. These traits include reliability, competence, dependability, respect, and the last core value – integrity. Research has shown that consumers are drawn not only […]
We aim to get the same response when customers engage with our products and experience our service delivery standards: Wow! Look at that! It stands out! The Diverso experience should leave you refreshed and energized to focus on your core business because you can trust us with your office automation and energy solutions. Delivering efficiency […]